Monday, May 21, 2007

I think....................

.
..........that Fred may have some valid points.

The question then becomes, why do all the Mexicans move north.....huummm? The fact is that for many Mexicans there is no motive at all to come north. Just for those with out a job, or worried that they're going to mexican prison, or just want to work here for a few years, save up enough money to then return to their homes and be able to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. Which I have been told by more than one Mexican. Can't really blame them, even if it does disgust me that they invade us illegally. That's an act of war, isn't it?

To be honest, there are times when I consider moving there to be an enticing option. I don't however speak the language. I'd have to hire an attractive Latina to tutor me on that. That too is enticing, but who'd hire on to a grumpy ol' redneck.

I have always deeply loved my country, but, this is not the country I loved in my youth. Then we were much more free. Free of many things; a large part of the crime we now enjoy, the monitoring of our movements by cameras everywhere, even the grocery stores want you to sign up for their cards so as to enter you in a data base somewhere. Government schools that used to try to educate us in the basics so we could do anything we desired enough, which now try to medicate and stupify, so we'll act as the docile cattle they desire us to become.

I still love my country, but I more and more hate and fear my government.

I'd love to hear your opinions on this. Do I have any sense, or am I just crazy like the VA says?

Inquiring minds in the Kudzu grotto want to know. Even if you are from Mexico or China, England, The Netherlands or wherever you lurk from.

And I see you lurking.

No comments: