Friday, February 08, 2008

Wake up call

I was rudely awakened from my after supper pre-bedtime nap in the smaller E-Z chair a little while ago to hear the evening news talking head pontificate on guns.......... like he is an expert.

He was rattling on about the fact that there are over 312 million guns in private hands in this country. He may have said that there were that many handguns.......... I was two rooms away and just roused from a snoring sleep. (Amazing what these bionic ears let me hear)
Anyway, he goes on about how many people guns kill ever year....week......day. All this sparked no doubt by the recent spat of nationally reported killings facilitated by guns recently.............. but guns killed them........somehow it's apparently politically incorrect to say that people killed other people. I assume that is because people have evolved to the point that if guns weren't around no one would be taking the EDN. (Eternal Dirt Nap) or as the police and doctors are fond of saying DRT. (Dead Right There)

I wonder if he would say the same thing if I shoved this pencil on my desk into his brain through his eye.......or up one of his nostrils..............or maybe through one of his ears. Would he blame the pencil?...........or what about I hit him with one of several of the shovels I have in my tool building. The edge of the shovel across the back of his neck as he stood wondering why I dug that 3 X 6 X 4 foot deep hole he's standing beside in my back yard. Would he blame the hole? What about if I drove the phillips head screwdriver down between his collar bone and what ever big muscle is behind it......and wiggled the point around between his lungs and heart. Death by screwdrive...............somehow strangely leaving me only as an accessory.

You have to wonder if the LLM (left leaning media) is that stupid or are just parroting what they have been taught to say by their masters.

Next time we'll consider the question of what he would blame if I clamped his penis with a set of vise grip pliers and stretched it across the 100 lb. anvil and gently tapped on it with one of my 20 lb sledge hammers?

Let that teach you not to wake me up early from my nap.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Bwahahahahaha!!

Just a tad bit testy when nap is interrupted, eh? :-) hehehe.

Old NFO said...

Interesting options :-) I especially like the screwdriver! Of course the next thing would be to stop producing them, or you could only buy 1 a month... or... Talking heads are just that- They don't do any real news or research, they just read what comes up on the teleprompter!