Friday, June 29, 2007

Are you a Slave?

.
.....I saved this from Pamela's Site several weeks ago, thinking that I would get around to thinking about it later.

Well better later than never I reckon.........
It has been over a month I discovered when I went looking for it.

Apparently some Islamic Thinkers are putting out posters that just melt the heart of anyone who sees them and causes all right thinking people everywhere to flock en mass to join their noble cause. (You may have to scroll down to see the one which asks "Slave of Man" or "Slave of God"?)

With the obvious choice being that you would choose to be a slave to God, (as they are I suppose, although their roots trace back to Abraham of the old testament, who's god was Ya weh, or as we know him as Jehovah architect of this world at the direction of his Father, Elohim. Later he came to earth in human form according to christians and saved us all from our sins. Call him allah or the one god, seems the same one if you follow that logic. (Of which there may be none here).

My understanding is that the jewish and christian god gave us free will to serve him or not according to our wishes. Why a God would need a bunch of slaves to sing hosanna to him day and night is beyond me. I mean........after all, he is a god. Which I guess ascribes to him intelligence beyond my comprehension, and he would probably want us to use and increase our own intelligence, not show what myrmidons we are that all we can do is mimic what he told us 5000 years ago, or 2000 if you follow the Christ. Shouldn't we much better continue our increase of intelligence to draw nearer to understanding God, if such a thing is possible.


My personnel belief is that the religious leaders in the middle east want to make us their slaves so they can live well off the efforts of our backs, much as some of the so called religious leaders in this country would do if we gave them half a chance. There can be no other reason for them to want to Kill or convert all the rest of the world.

All I know is that I would take affront at anyone who comes into the Kudzu grotto and tried to force me to do anything. Even if I would normally do it on my own. That affront might cause me to let vital fluids leak into the ground. It's excellent fertilizer don't you know.

No comments: