Tuesday, June 05, 2007

How long............

.
...........will it be before this happens in our playground?

DEMANDS for a ban on “un-Islamic” activities in schools will be set out by the Muslim Council of Britain today.

Targets include playground games, swimming lessons, school plays, parents’ evenings and even vaccinations.


See previous link to LL in musings below.

There is lots said about those good ol' boys with their guns. Would even this bring them out?

We tend to consider our family's and homes and secure jobs before seriously thinking about that. I know I do.

I said many times that if I'd not had a wife and daughter back in the world, I would have extended my tour of duty indefinitely. I still consider that if ( big word that ) I had no one but myself to think of, I just might hit the road with an old pickup and camper and all my weapons.

When to start would be the first consideration. Where? would be the second.

Idle musings tonight in the safety of the kudzu. But I've and eye cocked for goats.

1 comment:

Cat is my co-pilot said...

This is ridiculous. Sad.