Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My butt is dragging

.
Hopefully no one will drag me off and shoot me.

From 9:15 to 6:45 today I drove to Augusta, back to Athens, then to Dahlonega, and then back to Athens. Maybe not 400 miles but it feels like it.

Sometimes you have to put yourself out a little bit in order to accomplish anything. Turned out much better than I had hoped and I came home broke again. But I'll continue to do that to earn 10% a week on my money. Just need more money in the kitty.

The ebay items from a week or so ago, didn't sell, so I tore them apart and sold the metals and diamonds seperately. The diamonds went well below wholesale so the jewelers I sold them to will make a very nice profit when they sell them. That's business and business of various kinds makes the world work, such as it does, today. So go out and spend those fiat dollars. Then they'll print more of them for us to spend. And you better spend them. (hopefully on things of value that will increase in value over time, because the $ will continue to decrease in value.)

At least that's how I understand economics here in the Kudzu grotto.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Wow, that's a LOT of driving! get some rest. :)

Jean said...

A good day for you, even if it was tiring. Nice.