Friday, June 01, 2007

Blogging........

.
.........may be a lighter than normal for the weekend. Two grand children, aged 7 & 9 have come to visit. Talking like today will be the last chance and they're eager to get everything they'll ever have to say, said right now. .

Grandparents tend to spoil grandchildren. These their parents give in to every whim and I get stuck with the authoritarian role.

Those who know me realize that I would take eagerly to the role of Supreme Ruler of the World, and kinda like that fairey queen in Lord of the Rings.........everyone would love me...........and fear me.

Those who have to work today, take care.

We'll be spinning like Rapunzel this afternoon.

7 comments:

Cat is my co-pilot said...

Have fun ruling the world of lil'uns! I look forward to hearing all about it when you return to us.

k said...

Yes indeed.

cat, Mr. kdzu is a most excellent granpa.

Did you see the pic of him with his little 10-month-old granddaughter looking into his face? It's one of the most beautiful baby/grandpa pix I have ever seen in my entire life. It's down several posts from here.

Jean said...

k - ain't it the truth??
He is one of the best, sweetest, kindest, smartest.... !

kdzu said...

Boy, do I have you girls fooled.
My plan to dominate the world by winning all the women to my side seems to be on schedule.
HA.

US said...

He may be a wonderful grandpa, but I could tell some stories about his uncle-ness!! (Don't worry, I won't tell...this time.)

Jean said...

hehe... how many times do ya want me to vote for ya?

Cat is my co-pilot said...

LOL! You are funny, Kdzu. :)

K, I agree!