Saturday, June 23, 2007

Invasion of the Walmartians

.
I confess, We shop at Walmart, or as I like to think of it, China West. I mean, come on, have you tried to find anything made in America there?

Now, come to think of it, we live in a college town, so I'm pretty sure that all of the checkout girls have been...............well, maybe not that really ugly, fat one on register 5. But then considering the numbers of freshmen males.........who knows.

The upside of it is that the store here probably gets more than a regular share of hottie's coming in and out, plus sufficient numbers of milf's that my eyes are more on a swivel than anytime in Nam watching for AA fire.

But the hottie's and the milf's are not what I was there for. The wife invited me to tag along while she picked up grumps medication, a toilet set, and fabric for a sewing project she just thought of. So I figure I'll make a few points with her by going with her. Plus as I mentioned, the Hottie's and Milf's.

Well about the time she hit the fabric center I asked if she would be there for a while. (I knew the answer) So I'll just be found in the book and magazine isle.

After I had read at least the back cover of every book there, 2 novels and SOF magazine completely as well as most of Guns and Ammo. I skipped some of the ads for exotic game hunting trips to the wilds of Texas. (Did you know you can bag all of the big five from Africa there?) I called her on the cell phone to find out where she is. Saves walking all over the 2 acre super store looking like a 3 year old who had lost his mama. Still in the fabrics, and she still has to go pick up the medication.

My feet by now feeling like I just finished the Ironman Marathon, I say I'll be sitting on a bench beyond the check out counters.

You can see anything in the world in a Walmart. I swear there was a woman rode by me on one of those courtesy scooters whose ass overlapped the seat on either side by at least a foot. She had the steering handle pushed all the way forward and still had to suck in her gut to make a turn. Wearing a set of jogging pants that showed every roll of fat and wrinkle in places you don't want to hear of. Just trust me.

Then there was the opposite lady.. Slender to the point of emaciation almost. There with what had to be her daughter and two grandsons. All wearing flip-flops of course. They had half a buggy bottom of stuff and I kid you not that it took them 25 minutes to get checked out. Exchange this, discount for that, what was the price, send someone to check. Flip-flop your way to check for your self. But what really made me giggle behind my hands was the older womans dress. Now I have to say, that it was a nice sun dress. Pretty pattern and color. Would have looked real nice on most folks, but she hadn't seen the sun in years. My legs have more color and they haven't seen the light of day in decades.

The dress had those straps which come up and cross in the back so as to show off your shoulders, maybe a little bit of boob, just the tops, and a good bit of your back.
And I swear to you that she has an old faded, worn out, stretched out, whiteish bra on under it.

Maybe I'm behind the times. If I am just let me know. Is this a new way to show off your bra? It wouldn't have been so bad, but the manufactures tag was hanging down right in the middle of her back below the little hook-ie things.

Walmartians...............................gotta love us.

7 comments:

Jean said...

damn... that was good for several chuckles!
(Milfs ?)

kdzu said...

sorry, I'm a pig. What can I say?

Anonymous said...

You got that right about finding anything thing and everything at Walmart. Thanks for the laugh!

k said...

Ah, Walmart. Better than TV.

Jean: "Mothers I'd Like to Fuck."

A nice reference to the desirability of certain women even after they've reached a post-motherhood, post-*Gorgeousness of Youth* period of life.

Jean said...

heh... thanks, k.
oh, wait... that still leaves me out! I'm not a mother. No damn wonder.

k said...

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kdzu said...

Miss Jean, one could never leave you out. For whatever reason.