Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanks for the rain

I was almost motivated to rake the leaves in the yard and try to cut the grass one last time for 2009. I know, I need to take my medications on a more regular basis. Or at least find out which one regulates my wanting to do a little something useful switch and quit taking that one.

Fortunately the rain started before I strained something. Now I can sit in the house and vegetate some more.

I mean really.....doesn't rotten leaves become humus?...and isn't humus good for the soil. Seems to me that I'm just doing what Van Jones wanted me to do.....GO Green!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I've always wondered why people obsess about raking leaves. I agree, they should make good mulch. Not to mention a bit of insulation when the snow falls... wherever it falls.